The power of a crystal grid comes from the union of energies created between the healing stones, sacred geometry and your intention.
Tools for Making a Crystal Grid:
- A small piece of paper with your intention or goal written on it.
- A center crystal (or main stone- generally a crystal point).
- Tumbled stones that align with your intention.
- A quartz point for activation.
- A crystal grid (printed on wood, paper or cloth).
Crystal Grid Layout Process:
- Choose your grid or sacred symbol.
- Place your grid in a safe room (far from chaos and disruption risk) or follow Feng Shui tips.
- Select your crystals and stones according to your intention (e.g. for a love crystal grid you can use Rose quartz, Garnet, Red Tourmaline and Clear Quartz). Generally speaking the warmer colored stones (red, yellow, orange) will tend to be more stimulating and energizing, whereas the lighter colored stones (violet, blue, white, pink stones) will tend to be more calming.
- Clear the space (with incense, sage, singing bowls, binaural beats etc.)
- Write your intention on a piece of paper and place it in the center of your crystal grid.
- Calm your mind: meditate, take a few deep breaths in and out.
- State your intention aloud or visualize it inside your mind clearly.
- Set up the stones on your crystal grid. Start from the exterior and move towards the center. Stay focused and mindful about what your intent is.
- Place your main stone in the middle of your crystal grid (right on top of your written intent) where the most energy will be concentrated.
- Activate the crystal grid: take a quartz crystal point (can be small or large), and starting from the outside, draw an invisible line between each stone to energetically connect each to the next. Think about it like “connecting the dots” when you were a kid.
- Now your crystal grid is activated and finished. Feel free to add candles, flowers or other healing crystals around it.
- Leave up your crystal grid for at least 30 days (recommended).
- You can always come back to it and recharge your intention.